- Aebleskievers and Other Favorites - A family blog devoted to sharing our favorite recipes and ideas to keep the family food budget down. Share your recipes today! Add a picture too!
- Heart of Story - Started on 13 August 2007, This blog is dedicated to recording the stories of my ancestors and getting to the heart of the story. A moment, an event, a special trigger that caused the stories to be told from generation to generation. For me, that's the heart of the story. My own stories related to searching for my ancestors will be the highlight of this blog.
- Benjamin Kingman Curtis - Started on 25 September 2006, this blog documents the search for the names of Benjamin's parents, siblings, and grandparents. The search was originally begun in the 1930's by his children. This blog will document the search both past, present, and future.
- Chauncey Walker West -Much has already been written about his life, his wives, and children. This blog is dedicated to the identification of all known sources, including websites that document his life, his family, descendants, and ancestors.
- Hartley Family Organization - The Hartley Family Organization was unofficially started in 1938 when a family reunion was held for all the descendants of George and Rebecca [nee Richards] Hartley. Those in the generation who started the reunions are gone now, so many who come to reunions today don't know each other. Through this blog maybe the family ties will be rekindled through the sharing of old times and those great family stories!
Sharing my family history work is something I've enjoyed doing most of my life. The creation of a blog for the families that I've done a lot of research is one way I can share. Here's the list of my blogs and a brief description of each one: